I’m not sure what motivates one to actually want to play a game on Facebook, but that’s neither here nor there. Carry on. However, there is the other 90% of the world that absolutely LOATHES the idea of playing some random game that collects points for crushing candy.
Thankfully there is a solution for those of you who choose to not receive unsoliciated game requests via Facebook.
Here’s a simple 5 step process to turn Facebook Game Requests OFF.
1) Go to your Facebook mobile app
2) Go to ‘Account Settings’ bottom right of the app under ‘More’
3) Once in ‘Account Settings’ choose the ‘Apps’ option
4) Then choose the ‘Platform’ optio
5) Now under ‘Game Requests’ choose NO as your preference.
Questions? Shoot me an email! srusk (at) SocialBuzzTV (dot) com